Belmont Engineered Plastics has 30 injection molding presses ranging from 88 to 1,430 tons, with robotic automation and secondary operations. The parts we mold can be fed directly into on-site assembly, packaging, and distribution. Our well-trained team ensures consistent, quality production in every run.
Our newest press is a state-of-the art hybrid injection molding machine equipped with in-mold labeling and the latest technology for complete control of the machine cycle.
- 30 Injection molding presses, 88 to 1,430 tons
- Compression molding
- Automated operations, with in-line robotics and customization capability
- Resins currently molded include Nylon, Polypropylene, HDPE, ABS, Fiberglass, and Acrylic
- 6 Bulk resin silos on-site
- Wittmann drying system
- Clean, conditioned environment
During the 39-year history of the facility, the team has also supported blow molding and flow molding.
BEP is not only committed to what we do but how we do it. This means we care about the environment and the safety of our employees as well as the quality of the products we make.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety at every level
- Full service recycling facility